Many men and women around the globe are looking for the
fastest and easiest ways to get slimmer and tighter body. Everybody wants that
thin waist. But, what matters the most in any weight loss journey is the
fitness. Are you draining yourself to be slim or are you having a proper diet
to be fit and healthy as well?
The typical weight loss industry is full of myths now.
There are plenty of weight loss blogs out there for your motivation. They show
you this glittery image of what you can be in just a few days and ask you to do
the things that don’t make sense. So, why put yourself through misery by
adopting the ways that have no evidence.
How to Start a Weight Loss Journey?
If you are already trying to start it, you know it is not
an easy catch. Starting a weight loss journey is the most difficult thing for
most of us. The motivation and self-esteem required for this first step are
hard to achieve. You might move towards weight loss blogs, videos, and stuff to
gather the courage and motivation for this. There are plenty of inspirational
stories out there that can get you all started.
Taking the first step is the most difficult one. Here
are 16 ways to motivate yourself to
lose weight. It includes the ways that
can keep you motivated throughout your journey and keeps you going. You can
take one thing at a time and see why exactly you want to achieve that
milestone. Your weight loss journey lies in the passion you feel.
Tips to Start a Weight Loss Journey
If you have decided you are going to do this, but don’t
know where to start, this is a solution for you. There are many simpler changes
that you can bring in to your life to start this journey. You won’t feel any
big change once you make it your routine. Small steps can produce larger
effects. So, here are some scientifically evident tips to get your hands on:
- Don’t forget to drink water before meals.
- Make eggs a necessary part of your breakfast.
- A cup or two of black coffee will do good to your body. With its additional health benefits, it will also increase your metabolism.
- Green tea is your friend when you are ready to lose some fats.
- Time to cut back some sugar. If you are too much fond of sweets and desserts, cut them back step by step.
- Using smaller plates might seem like a myth, but it helps actually. Studies have shown that using smaller plates automatically makes you eat fewer calories.
- Eat healthy not junk. Keep healthy items around in case if you get hungry.
- Spicy foods are the best to boost up metabolism.
- Aerobic exercise will speed up the process and keep your body healthy.
- Use more proteins. Proteins are very essential when it is about losing weight.
Want to know more? Well, here is detailed information for
those who are ready to be more specific and consistent in their weight loss
Weight Loss Workout Plan
Nobody can deny the fact the adding a workout plan to
your weight loss journey will make the process effective and faster. Even if
you are not losing weight, a simple workout is necessary to keep your body and
hormones in position. You will see a weight loss workout plan for beginners on
different weight loss blogs.
Being a beginner means that you are not ready to lift
weights and do heavy exercise. And, we recommend not to try that at the very
start. When you talk about the weight loss workout plan for beginners, it is
much simpler exercise. And, if you think it won’t do much, then you are wrong.
A few movements can make a big difference.
Wondering for how long should you work out in the
beginning? This can help: How Long Should I Work out to Lose
If you are a beginner, walking is a great exercise for
you. You can do it anywhere and it freshens up the mind too. You can choose
some appropriate online weight loss workout for beginners too. However, at the
very start, you can choose a simpler routine like this:
- Monday (30 minutes): Intense to moderate walking
- Tuesday (20 minutes): At home strength training workout.
- Wednesday (30 minutes): Intense to moderate walk
- Thursday (30 minutes): Simple workout at home
- Friday (30 minutes): Moderate walk
- Saturday (20 minutes): Relaxation Yoga
- Sunday (30 minutes): Fun activities that include a bit of exercise (swimming, bike riding, aerobics classes)
Don’t know what you should do at home as a workout? Here
is a video that will help you get started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSYX8sIOmM&t=730s
7-Day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan
Most people don’t have enough time to make healthy diet
meals at home. Well, smoothies are your rescue in this case. The seven-day
smoothie weight loss diet plan is for the people who don’t have enough time to
make rich meals. This diet plan is special because it gives you all the
nutrients your body requires, keep you healthy, and help you lose the
A weight loss smoothie works great if it falls under this
has all low-calorie ingredients
helps you avoid unhealthy snacks and works great as a meal replacement
has an ingredient that makes your tummy filled for a longer time.
has the ingredients that you enjoy having so that you can stick to the
Ingredients for a 7-Day Smoothie Weight Loss
When you are about to make a smoothie for weight loss,
the ingredients must contain the essential nutrients and have the taste you
like. That’s why you have to be choosy when you go shopping for this diet plan.
Here are some essential ingredients for this plan:
- Unsweetened yogurt
- Leafy greens
- Coconut water
- Flax seeds
There are plenty of other diet plans out there to ease your weight loss journey such as no sugar diet plan, low carb diet plan, detox diet plan, egg diet plan. With a little research, you can choose the best one for you. Don’t forget that once you have started, you must not give it up. Be consistent and motivated. You can join support groups or have the same weight loss journey with a friend to keep yourself motivated. We wish you good luck:).