Transfer Your OS from HDD to SSD without Re-installation with AOMEI Partition Assistant 7.0
AOMEI Partition Assistant can helps you to migrate OS to SSD only by a few of clicks no matter you’re using Windows 7/8/10/XP or Vista. AOMEI Partition Assistant also supports resize partition, extend partition, split partition, move partition, copy partition, create partition and merge partitions on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, etc.
AOMEI Partition Assistant is completely compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/ 8/8.1, and the latest Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit). Support all storage devices such as: flash drive, HDD, SSD, RAID array in both MBR and GPT disk styles.
- Supports every kind of Operating System i.e. Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
- A bootable disk can be framed with AOMEI partition 7.0 edition.
- The changes made in AOMEI can’t be applied until and unless you click on “Apply” button.
- The partition can be extended in the system without having to reboot the PC.
- One can manually enter the partition size.
- With the use of Merge Partitions Wizard, two adjacent partitions can be merged.
- However, while migrating OS one needs to reboot the Pc.
- One click can remove the entire partitions.
- SSD erase wizard allows you to set your SSD back to factory default state.
- The damaged sector in the disk can be checked.
- Supports change in volume label and drive letter.
- The disk can be completely cleaned.
Free download AOMEI Partition Assistant 7.0:
How to transfer your OS from HDD to SSD without reinstallation with AOMEI Partition Assistant?
Step1. Download AOMEI Partition Assistant, install and launch it, your disk partition information will be displayed on the main interface. Then, click “Migrate OS to SSD” on the left side under Wizards column. In the pop-up window, click “Next” to continue.
Step2. In the next window, select a partition or an un-allocated space on the destination disk (SSD or HDD), and then click “Next”.
Step3. In this window, you could modify the information (including size, location, and drive letter) of the partition on new disk, of course, you can keep default settings.
Step4. After setting up all the information, click “Next” to read the note about “Boot Operating System”.
Step5. Click “Finish” back to the main interface where you can preview changes. To save the changes, click “Apply” button to commit the “Pending Operations”.
AOMEI PA offers two SMB and enterprise pricing plans for users to choose from:
AOMEI PA Standard – Free
- Basic Partition Management
- Change Partition Size
- System Data Migration
- Convert Disk and Partition
- Make Bootable Media
- SSD Secure Erase Wizard
- Disk Partition Utilities
- Supported Operating Systems
AOMEI PA Professional – $54.95
- All Standard Features
- Allocate Free Space from One Partition to Another
- Migrate OS from GPT Disk to GPT/MBR SSD or HDD
- Migrate OS from MBR Disk to GPT SSD or HDD
- Convert System/Boot Disk between MBR and GPT Styles
- Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk, and Vice Versa
- Convert Partition Type between Primary and Logical
- Align Partition to Optimize SSD Performance
- Manage Disk Partition from Command Prompt
- Quickly Partition a Hard Drive with One-click
- Change Partition Type ID
- Change Serial Number
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is specialized in partition management. It is much powerful and flexible than Disk Management in Windows 10. In addition, this powerful software of other features that can help you completely other manage partitions, such as create a Windows 10 To Go Bootable USB drive, resize partition, merge partition, split partition, clone hard disk, shrink volume Windows 10 and so on. Try this software today!